ARLINGTON, Va. – Police in Arlington County have arrested a realtor after they say he was caught on camera stealing clothes from a home being sold.
60-year-old Stephen Brumme, of Silver Spring, Md., was arrested and charged with burglary and possession of burglarious tools.
Police say the victim discovered that several items of women’s clothing were missing from the bedroom of the home in Arlington. The victim reviewed motion-activated web cameras placed inside the home and found Brumme going through drawers and closets and taking several items at the home.
Brumme was released on bail and his real estate license was immediately suspended.
If your home has recently been on the market and you have noticed items to be missing or suspect to have been a victim of burglary, contact the Arlington County Police Department at (703) 558-2222, or Detective Timothy Parsons at (703) 228-4172. Detective Parsons can also be reached by email at Tparsons@arlingtonva.us.
Obama’s Former Secret Service Agent Slams Gun Control on Fox & Friends
This is a fascinating conversation between Tucker Carlson and the originator of that statement, former Secret Service agent Dan Boingino.
Tags: Ex-Secret Service Agent, Dan Boingino, news,Barack Obama
According to Fox News.com, authorities say two brothers accidentally blew up their house after celebrating a $75,000 winning lottery ticket by purchasing marijuana and meth.Wichita police Sgt. Bruce Watts said one of the brothers was taken to a hospital and the other to jail after Friday’s explosion. The Wichita Eagle reported that the injured 27-year-old brother is in serious but stable condition with second-degree burns on his hands, arms and chest.Watts said the explosion happened after one of the brothers went to the kitchen to refuel the butane torches they planned to use to light their bongs. The brother emptied a couple large cans of butane lighter fluid, leaking butane into the air.Eventually, butane vapor reached the pilot light in the furnace, causing the blast.”The butane vapor reached the pilot light in the furnace, and as you might expect, ka-boom,” Watts told the newspaper.The injured brother was wearing a lottery T-shirt during the explosion. His girlfriend reportedly loaded him and some children into a car and drove him to the emergency room of a nearby hospital, where she dropped him off and left, according to the newspaper.